Hello Family and Friends!!!!
I am so grateful for you all and the support that I get from you! It always makes me smile and giggle when I read your letters.:) I am so glad that every one had a wonderful Thanksgiving cause I had a good one myself. As of last Tuesday Sister Hunter and I didn't have a dinner appointment for Thanksgiving, which made me and her sad, but we decided that if we didn't have a dinner appointment that our Thanksgiving dinner would be PB&J sandwiches!!! YAY!!! Surprisingly I really like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that I was totally OK with doing that. But as we were talking about what we were going to do for thanksgiving, the phone started to ring. We answered the phone and it was a lady named Sister Martin. She asked us if we had a appointment for Thanksgiving, and we answered that we didn't. She was so shocked and disappointed that we didn't have one, (since she is in charge of the meal calendars). She ended up inviting us to her house and we had a wonderful thanksgiving lunch. I am so grateful that we are being taken care of by our ward.
This
week has been a good week. It has also been a little slow, because of
the holidays everyone was either gone or really busy. But, we still got
many miracles this week. Sister Hunter's and my Thanksgiving miracle was
meeting a woman named Rose. It has been super hard to get the chance to
talk to her, but we finally got to see her and talk with her. We talked
to her about the restoration and the Book of Mormon. Sister Hunter and I
were starving when we went to see Rose and she ended up giving us a
Sweet Potato pie. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!! I really appreciate her and her
kindness. She has been telling us all week that she was going to come to
church, but she ended up not coming. But, that is ok because we will
get her to come this week. I am so grateful for you all and the support that I get from you! It always makes me smile and giggle when I read your letters.:) I am so glad that every one had a wonderful Thanksgiving cause I had a good one myself. As of last Tuesday Sister Hunter and I didn't have a dinner appointment for Thanksgiving, which made me and her sad, but we decided that if we didn't have a dinner appointment that our Thanksgiving dinner would be PB&J sandwiches!!! YAY!!! Surprisingly I really like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that I was totally OK with doing that. But as we were talking about what we were going to do for thanksgiving, the phone started to ring. We answered the phone and it was a lady named Sister Martin. She asked us if we had a appointment for Thanksgiving, and we answered that we didn't. She was so shocked and disappointed that we didn't have one, (since she is in charge of the meal calendars). She ended up inviting us to her house and we had a wonderful thanksgiving lunch. I am so grateful that we are being taken care of by our ward.
No comments:
Post a Comment