Hello Family and Friends!!
I hope that you have all had a fabulous week! It has been a crazy week! But, it was still fun and we were able to see Heavenly Father's hands in our lives this week! I have to tell you about the rain storm that we got
on Saturday. Oh my goodness! It was Crazy!! The roads and parking lots were flooded and cars were crazy and we were soaked!! But, it was super fun!! I will send you pictures of our wetness.:) I had my hair curly that day, the curls were under control until the rain came... haha... ya I had extremely frizzy hair for the rest of the day!:)
Sister Clement and I had an amazing experience with a returned missionary that just got home in our ward. His name is Markee. He just got back and he is an amazing member missionary! He had a friend from High School that he plays basket ball with, and his name is Pedro. He has a girlfriend named Dania and they have one daughter and one on the way. They are a cute little family. Anyway, Pedro was able to see a huge change in Markee, (we heard about how much of a punk he was before his mission):), and he wanted to know why. Markee explained to him about his experience on the mission, and how it changed his whole life. We were invited to Markee's house and we had a lesson about the Plan of Salvation. Wow, I love teaching the Plan of our Heavenly Father. It shows how much he truly loves his children and how he wants us to be truly happy. The spirit was super strong during the lesson, especially when we were talking about Jesus Christ's Atonement, and Markee bore his testimony of the Atonement and the Plan of Salvation. I love it when members share their testimonies in a lesson, it always brings such a special spirit into the lesson.
I finished the Book of Mormon again and I loved it even more this time! Every time that i read the Book of Mormon I am able to learn something different! Every time that I finish the Book of Mormon I also get a reconfirmation that the Book of Mormon is true. How could it not be? Joseph Smith could not have translated this book without the help of Heavenly Father. I was reading in 1 Nephi 9:6 and it says:
"But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words..."
It is so true! Heavenly Father prepared a way to restore the Gospel of Jesus Christ back on the earth, He prepared a way for Joseph Smith to translate the Book of Mormon. I can even see it happening in missionary work here! No matter what kind of week we are having, whether it is a hard week or a good week, He always provides a way for His work to be done, He provides a way for us to go and meet those people who are ready for the gospel, and He provides a way for us to be able to be who he wants us to be.
I love being a missionary! I love sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! It truly has been a blessing in my life to be able to come out here to Florida to meet different people and to be able to strengthen myself through teaching the gospel. I love you all!! Have a Great week!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment