Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Another Week!

Hello Family and Friends!
I hope that you all have had a great week this week! It has been a great week as I was able to go to our specialized training. I love going to that meeting and to learn more.
This specialized training was about getting families to be baptized together. We are getting lots of individuals, but President is all for getting FAMILIES to the temple. I'm excited for my RC families to go through the temple! We set a goal as a mission called "Familiy @ Four Friday". This is when every missionary in the mission goes and knocks doors and pray specifically for a family. Many areas have seen success from this new F@4F idea. I think that it is genius!!:)
A miracle that happened this week was that my recent converts brought their friends to sacrament meeting a few weeks ago and they LOVED it! They told us that they can't wait to be part of this. Their little son went up to his dad and said to him, "dad sign me up". Oh man I love Eric! So this family is getting prepared by other missionaries in a different area to be baptized. I am so excited for this sweet little family! My Recent Convert family are already missionaries!!! I'm super proud!:)
I am grateful to be a missionary and to be able to serve my Heavenly Father and His children who are ready for the gospel. I hope you all have a fabulous week!! I love you all!!:)
Love
Sister Salmond

No comments:

Post a Comment