Hello Family and Friends!!!
I
have been able to see many blessings this week! As I go farther into my
mission, I learn every day more about how to be a better missionary. I
learn about how to help my investigators. A couple of things happened
this week that I would love to share with you.
President
Richardson informed us that we are having a new stake added to our
mission. Fort Meyers has been added to our mission with 6 sisters and 24
elders. We are all SUPER excited for this new addition into our
mission. I just want to go to transfer meeting just so I can see how
crazy this transfer meeting is really going to be. I'm super excited to
be able to have a new missionaries that we can be able to be friends
with and we can help each other!!!!:)
Transfers are in a couple of weeks.... I'm interested to see how God wants our mission to be.
I
am really happy to report about one of our families that we are working
with. Liz and her family are progressing SO much! We have seen them
every single day this week!! Liz and her son, Nicolas are being baptized
on Saturday!!
Guys, this is my first baptism in my mission.... and it is a family!!!
I'm super excited for them. I love this family SO much!! We taught them
about the temple. Oh my goodness! As we were teaching them, their faces
got so much more lighter!!!! The spirit was super strong during that
lesson. The Lords timing is great! Liz and her family weren't ready two
years ago with the Elders, but they are ready now to participate in the
ordinance of Baptism. God has softened the hearts of this family. Greg,
Liz's husband, is almost ready for baptism, we are going to continue to
work with him. And their son Marice is only Seven, we are helping him
too!!:) I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!:)
I am starting to continue to understand why missionaries love their missions and the people there. The missionaries change
with their investigators. They go through the troubles
together.
We are going to take Liz and her family on a temple trip in the next
few weeks, so that they can experience that happiness that is on those
grounds.
I love being a missionary!! It is super hard, but
it is totally worth it!!!!!:) As my friend is in the MTC right now, I am
so excited that she is going to get to be a missionary too!!! Lexi, IT.
IS. THE. BEST!
I love you all so dearly!! And I send my love to Jack. I hope that he starts to do better!:) Have a fabulous week!!:)
The Mission!
No comments:
Post a Comment